What is the Professional Pathways program?
This program is a unique opportunity to launch a career at a recognized and innovative industry leader, where you can grow your skill sand propel yourself toward financial independence for life. there are two program tracks:
- Seniors who want to attend college while potentially working part-time or full-time
- Seniors who want to work full-time after high school
What do I have to do to stay on track?
Each month during the school year, Cordova High Academy students will participate in activities, exercises, and workshops designed to help you navigate a pathway to a career at VSP.
Successful completion of Academy coursework, in addition to your participation and engagement in VSP-led activities throughout the school year, will help ensure you are eligible for opportunities upon graduation.
What will I experience in the program?
Cordova High Academy students will receive ongoing and exclusive access to VSP Global professionals and Folsom Lake College staff:
- Help identify career path options and job skills
- Personal training on resume writing, interviewing, marketing yourself, and more.
- “Lunch and learn” sessions with pros
- Opportunity to apply for a grant award and scholarships
How do I get
a job at VSP Global?
You would be a great fit to launch your career at VSP Global if you can meet the following performance expectations:
- Participate fully in Pathways Program
- Arrive on time, every day of your shift
- Ability to stand all day
- Meet daily production goals
- Have a “can-do” team approach
- Be a team player, respect co-workers, and have fun!