Spring Gator Club Information
In person registration: Wednesday, January 18
8-9am in Multi & 1:45-3pm in front of Multi
Spring 2017 Club Registration Form*
*must be filled out
DO NOT TURN IN FORM TO TEACHER
Spring 2017 Clubs:
- iReady, Lexia, AR Club #1 (grades K-2) 4 spots
- iReady, Lexia, AR Club #2 (grades K-2) 10 spots
- Knitting Club (grades 3-5) CLOSED
- Gator Mathletes Club (grades 3-5) CLOSED
- Art Club (grades 1-3) CLOSED
- Track & Field (grades 3-5) CLOSED
- Beginning to Advanced UkuGators (grades 2-5) CLOSED
- Intermediate UkuGators UkuGators (grades 2-3) 2 spots
After January 18th, if interested in signing up, drop off in the PTA office:
Extra forms available in the PTA office.
expedite the registration process, please keep in mind the following guidelines:
is no supervision for students between the time the school day ends and the
start time of the club.
- Transportation must be provided promptly (within 5min) at the end of the club. Students may not linger on campus.
- Club enrollment is first come, first served.
- Enrollment is subject to availability.
- Please keep in mind that your first choice may not be available, so please come prepared with additional choices and payment options.
- Not all clubs cost the same amount.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards. If you are paying with cash, please have exact change. We do not accept bills over $20.
- When you arrive at registration, both forms (Gator Club Registration & District Activity Participation) must be completely filled out and signed; we cannot accept forms that are not complete and signed by a parent.