Work one day each week in the classroom
Attend one night meeting and one field trip each month
Accompany child for the entire class held one day each week
OPEN ENROLLMENT HAS BEGUN FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR!
Registration is done online from this website. Space is NOT guaranteed. Acceptance will be determined by Order of Registration Date.
Click here to Register
Try using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer if you encounter any problems trying to register (this software is not supported by Google Chrome).
- Your payment will be processed by ASAP Online Registration; it will show as such on your credit card statement.
- There will be a $25 fee for each reversed charge or chargeback originated by the payee.)
order to participate in the 2017-18 program, by December 1, 2017,
preschoolers must be 3 years old (and potty trained before class starts)
and toddlers must be 2 years old.
The required documents for Preschool and Toddler classes include:
- Copy of child's birth certificate
- Copy of child's immunization records
- A cleared TB test for any adults participating in the class
These documents may be emailed or faxed (916) 294-2490 to the FCAS office AFTER notification of acceptance beginning in Late May.
For additional questions, please email AdultEd.ParentEd@fcusd.org.