- Visitors must sign in at the office and receive a visitor’s pass on each visit.
- Visitors to campus during instructional time must have an appointment.
- ALL volunteers must be Category 2 approved in order to work in the classroom, attend class parties, and go on field trips.
You must have a Category 2 Volunteer Application approved AND have a Livescan (fingerprint clearance) done in order to work in the classroom, attend class parties, and go on field trips.
Each year, existing volunteers must visit the office to verify that their volunteer paperwork is up-to-date. Remember, TB test results are good for 4 years.
For new volunteers, becoming Category 2 approved takes time, so don't delay. The sooner you
begin the process, the sooner you can begin volunteering at Gold Ridge.
Category 2 Volunteer Applications are available in the office, or you
can click on the "Forms & Documents" tab above to download the
Category 2 Volunteer paperwork. Be sure to download and complete all 6 pages of the volunteer packet. Becoming a Category 2
Volunteer is a two step process:
- First, the completed packet must be
submitted to the Gold Ridge office with a negative TB test result that
has been done within the past 4 years.
- Then, once your Category 2
Volunteer Application has been approved by the principal, the office staff will guide
you through the process of obtaining your Livescan (fingerprint clearance.)
The deadline for applying to become a Category 2 Volunteer is the Friday before Winter Break.
Click HERE for the 2016-2017 schedule of FCUSD TB Skin Testing Clinics.