RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR CURRENT K-4TH GRADE STUDENTS
Registering for the 2017-2018 school year is a 2-step process.
STEP ONE - All parents/guardians of current kindergarten-4th grade students must submit the following documents by Wednesday, January 25th:
- RETURNING ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FORM (to be sent home in the January 18th Wednesday folder) - Please complete and return this form, even if your student will not be attending a district school next year.
- CURRENT SMUD OR PG&E BILL (no other proof of residency will be accepted; if the bill is not in your name, an affidavit of residency must also be submitted) - If
your student will not be attending a district school next year, you do
not have to submit proof of residency, just the completed Returning
Enrollment Information Form.
- Beginning February 1st, you will be able to sign in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account to complete your student's registration online through InfoSnap. Your
student will not be officially registered until you update your
information in InfoSnap. The deadline for STEP TWO is Friday,
March 10, 2017.
Instruction sheets were handed out at parent/teacher conferences to all parents who have not
yet created a PowerSchool Parent Portal account or linked their student to an existing account. Contact the office if
you need assistance.
for detailed instructions on how to register your student online through PowerSchool/InfoSnap.
PLEASE NOTE: School Choice applications need to be completed and updated each year. Enrollment is not guaranteed based on prior
attendance. School choice applications are available in the Gold Ridge office and are due by Friday, March 10, 2017.
SUTTER MIDDLE SCHOOL REGISTRATION
- Parent Orientation
Night will take place in the Sutter Middle School Gym on Wednesday,
March 1st. There will be two sessions, 5:30-6:30 PM and 7:00-8:00 PM.
You only need to attend one session, as both sessions will have the same information. This orientation is for parents ONLY. Click HERE to view the flyer.
- Course Scheduling Forms will be sent home on Wednesday, March 1st and need to be completed and returned to your student's teacher by Tuesday, March 7th.
- A Sutter Middle School counselor and current Sutter students will visit Gold Ridge on Friday, May 12th at 9:00 AM to speak to the 5th graders about middle school.
you would like your student to attend a Folsom-Cordova district school
other than their home middle school, you must fill out a School Choice
Application and return it to the home middle school by February 24,
2017. Click HERE for the Middle School (6th-8th Grade) Choice Application.
If you have any questions about Sutter Middle School specifics, please email:
FOLSOM MIDDLE SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Folsom Middle School Counseling Department
Middle School will be having their incoming 6th grade orientation for
both parents and students on Wednesday, February 8th at 6:00 PM. The
orientation will begin in the Folsom Middle School Gym.